Monday, October 3, 2011

A Math poem

A reading story

Complete the poem using the following words: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight , nine, ten, multiplied, in order to make the poem rhyme. Ex: story - glory.

I shall tell you a story
About a day of reading full of glory:

It was late,
Maybe around ...................
When I decided
I should read a book.

Just ................
And I chose “Don Juan”.

At page ...........................
I had no clue
What the author
Was talking about.

When I was reading page ..................
Someone knocked at the door.

And what did I see?
A boy? No, there were .....................

I asked them to come inside
And they .........................
When I looked at them,
They weren’t five anymore, they were .......................

From all of them, half come inside
While the other ............... stayed outside.

And then, I started reading again
I reached page ....................

Then, I read till page ..................
And after that, I couldn’t read any other line.

It’s not something I could fix
the fact that I have ..............
At literature.

It appears reading isn’t for me,
It gives me illusions.
So, I’ll stay at Algebra and Geometry.

Activitate pregătită în cadrul parteneriatului de matematică desfăşurat între şcoala noastră şi Serbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment