Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Books and movies

I really enjoy reading and seeing movies! These are some of my greatest pleasures, as through movies and books your imagination can go wild, you discover new worlds, new possibilities, new facts, new lives. 

 

Recently, being bored I decided to watch a movie, and searching for one, I stopped at "Pride and Prejudice". I was so impressed by this movie that I saw it more than 10 times in less than a week and I also made my sisters watch it with me, several times!


It is such a beautiful movie, with such a nice story, without obscenities or ugly scenes! It made me regret the fact that I wasn't born a hundred years ago! After seeing the movie, I decided to read the book, too. And so I did!


I noticed that there were some things the script writer and the director changed, but they didn't changed the story! The book was amazing and my only two regrets are the facts that I didn't have the chance to read the book in English and the fact that I can't read it once more in the near future.

I truly recommend both the movie and the book to those who appreciate beautiful, classical love stories without obscenity or macho material.

No comments:

Post a Comment