Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Enjoying this holiday

I'm having a lot of good time during this short but relaxing holiday. If everything goes as planned, in a week I'm going to have more than 10.000 words written as an outline for my first attempt to write long fiction. Oh, the lack of internet... it makes me efficient.

I'm also taking care of my first love, the poetry. 
It's true what they say, that you have to read a lot in order to write better.
During the last two weeks I've written down my best poems ever (subjective opinion + praise from those who read my new poetry).

The new thing is that I'm now considering at least one of the publishing offers. Let's hope that after Easter I'll keep writing. I hope that by the mid May I'll have something else to celebrate, besides my inspiration, genetated by the lack of the wonder of internet.

I hope you'll have a nice time!

No comments:

Post a Comment