Monday, August 12, 2013

Express Yourself

Express yourself is a fun, weekly meme hosted by Dani and Jackie to help bloggers learn more about each other (and maybe ourselves).

The question this week is: "Which book/movie you wished you lived in?"

A tough one, but by far, "Pride and Prejudice" for both the movie(2005) and the book.


Other choices for BOOKS:
The Vampire Academy world
 
Mortal Instruments world
 
(I'm not big on reality, I'm sure you can tell)

Other choices in MOVIES:
Pirates of the Caribbean world
 
Stardust 
 
In time
 

Tomorrow, August 13th till Thursday 15th, my haiku chapbook 17 Syllables: Of Love And Life will be free on Amazon. 

9 comments:

  1. Great choices! I love Stardust and POTC.

    I'll check out your haiku chapbook. Thank you for joining EYM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool choices! Love that cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I'd like to be in a movie where I lay on a beach all day. Is there a movie about that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be fun, hmm Stargate, they always come back to life haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be fun, to be a pirate, eh? Dirty and smelly, but most likely fun as well. ;-)
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd want to live in the world of Anne McCaffrey's Pern and be a dragonrider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choices... I would have probably said Pirates of the Caribbean too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh.....Pride and Prejudice the Collin Firth version is much more to my liking :)>

    ReplyDelete