Friday, September 6, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things, Sept, 6th


Celebrate The Small Things Celebrate The Small Things is a fun, weekly meme hosted by Viklit @ Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. Stop by and visit the other entries.

Here's what I'm celebrating this Friday:
 
* * * writing 19 K words this week. They're not all on the same project, but I'm happy I'm in my schedule.

* * * being more active, more involved and a little more social. Time management is the key. That, and awesome people hell bent to see more of my charming personality (to be read sarcastic nature). Thanks guys, you're amazing!

* * * wrapping up a project, my first writing project. After toying wiith the idea for more than two months and finally deciding to write the outline in August (I hate outlines - they make writing less fun for me) I'm almost done with the first draft. Yay! It will be a lot of work re-writing it and editing, but I'm exciting about finally getting there.

So, this weekend will be a busy one, finishing up my first novella - it doesn't have a name yet - and then cellebrating it.

Have a fun weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm kinda in awe of you right now for getting through 19K in a week. I've just had the most scattered week imaginable, and have managed a paltry 3K on my WIP.... I bow down to you, and wish you a relaxing weekend to celebrate your accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19K words and more social and active. I am amazed.

    Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes
    Visiting from Celebrate Bloghop

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really went all out this week, 19K is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your progress! Nineteen thousand words is definitely something to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete